Saturday 22 January 2011

As Im away from home today, I decided to share with you guys what I have in my on-the-go/overnight make up bag. 1. Powder I always carry a face powder with me for touch ups, my favorite favorite is MAC Studio Fix Powder. 4036526154_db9d211dd8.jpg 2. Highlighter pen A highlighter pen is a must for me as it perfect when during the day I start to look tried and I need to look fresh and rested. My personal favorite is the YSL Touche Eclat. 505.jpg 3. Foundation I dont carry a bottle of foundation with me all the time, but I always try to have a litle sample with me just in case I need it, however if Im staying overnight I swap the sample size for a full size. Right now Im loving the Lancome Teint Miracle. Lancôme-Teint-Miracle-Foundation-Visual.jpg 4. Cleanser and Moisturizer I always have a little sample size cleanser and moisturizer with me, so if unexpectedly Im staying overnight at my friends house I can take my make up off and moisturize my face. 214941_fpx.jpeg clinique-dramatically-different-moisturizing-gel-in-tube-combination-to-oily-skin-types-50ml-12812132.jpeg 5. Bloating sheets I use them to mattify my face before touching up with a Touch Eclat and powder. mac-blot.jpg 6. Brush to apply my powder with. Guerlain-Meteorites-Perles-brush.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment